ProfiDeCon Slovakia s.r.o. provides assistance with immigration services to corporate clients as well as private individuals. Our main advantage is that we own the process from beginning to the successful granting of the permit so the client can focus on the business.
We explain the legal requirements that must be met by the client, propose a suitable solution, prepare the necessary documents, advise which documents must be provided by the client..
Here are main services we provide to our clients. If you can’t find your requirement below do not hesitate to contact us:
- Residence permits for the purpose of employment, business, family reunion, study, special activity
- Work permits
- Renewal of residence permits and work permits
- Blue Card
- Slovak citizenship
- Registration and deregistration of the EU citizens with the Labor Office
- Registration and deregistration of the EU citizens with the Foreign Police
- Schengen Visa
- Permit deregistration for the third country citizens
- Invitation verifications issued by the Foreign Police
- Slovak Criminal Record requests
- Assistance with applying for a Slovak driving license
- Assistance with Trade License
- Assistance with setting up a business company
- Assistance with document legalization in the Slovak Republic
We are able to help in every possible situation which can arise when moving to a new country.
Home search is a broad real estate market search in order to find suitable properties based on your housing needs.
In order to help you to find the property, the relocation consultant will assist you with the following:
- Provide a housing questionnaire in order to understand the client’s housing needs
- Plan the itinerary to view the properties
- Accompany the client on a home search tour of relevant housing options
- Advise on location, pricing, convenience, distance to work, shopping and schools
- Once the property has been chosen, we assist with the negotiation and finalization of your rental contract, and hand-over of the property
In order to help you to settle in Slovakia, our relocation consultants can provide assistance with the following:
- Arranging phone lines, the Internet, cable TV
- Slovak health insurance registration
- Opening bank account
- Cleaning services
- Exchange of driving license
- Car registration
- Many other issues
Settling in a new city is exciting but can be also overwhelming. Our experienced local guides can help you to get to know the city and learn about the local culture. The orientation package can be tailored to your needs to ensure your familiarization with the area.
Our orientation services will help you explore the following:
- Getting around
- City landmarks and parks
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Leisure activities
- Cultural tips, etc.
When the client has decided to leave Slovakia, there are a lot of things to be arranged.
Our relocation consultants will assist you with the following:
- Deregistration with respective authorities
- Termination of rental contract
- Return of deposit
- Termination of local bank account, utilities, etc.
As a law firm registered at Slovak Bar Association, ProfiDeCon Slovakia offers also other legal services. We assist our clients with regular corporate matters, as well as giving them legal advice on complex issues concerning commercial law like the establishment of companies, changes in the commercial register, liquidation of companies, getting various approvals or permissions for companies, preparing, or reviewing contracts and related negotiations. Another strong area is labor law – this includes our assistance mainly with setups of complex work processes, prepare templates standard labor documentation, advise about regulations when sending the employees to abroad, tax-related issues connected with sending employees for work abroad etc.